Development and maintenance
Data Network Design
A corporate network is a complex infrastructure designed to transfer a large volume of heterogeneous information flows (telephony, data exchange, Internet access, video conferencing, etc.) within a single enterprise. The choice of the concept of building a specific corporate network is determined by a number of factors: popular information services, the volume of transmitted traffic, existing infrastructure, etc. But there are general requirements for corporate networks. Networks of enterprises should be built on the basis of proven technologies with such qualities as scalability, flexibility, multi-service, and most importantly – reliability.
The network of a modern enterprise, as a rule, should support a number of applications and managed services that are most in demand for business. First of all, these are:
- High Speed Internet Access
- Creating Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Voice over IP
- Video Conferencing
- Information security and data storage
Development enterprise IT insfrastructure
IT infrastructure is a complex of interconnected information systems and services that ensure the functioning enterprise IT services.
The development and implementation of IT infrastructure means:
- Creation of engineering systems and SCS (Structured cabling system). SCS is a combination of low-current and power (electrical) networks. As part of the creation of engineering systems, laying, installation of cable routes, installation of sockets, crossing patch panels, wiring and connecting electrical networks, equipping a server room, creating ventilation and air conditioning systems, installing centralized uninterruptible power systems (UPS).
- Creating a network infrastructure. The installation of active network equipment, the creation of wireless Wi-Fi networks. For large rooms and buildings, Wi-Fi networks are built on the basis of WLAN controllers that provide roaming clients and control access points. In small rooms Wi-Fi network is built on the basis of WDS technology.
- Installation of IP PBX. The PBX is installed and configured, the operation logic is programmed, and city telephone networks or IP-telephony service providers are connected.
- Supply of hardware and software. In accordance with the project specification, requirements and business desigions .
- Installation and commissioning of a video surveillance system.
- Server hardware installation. Installation and connection of server equipment, data storage systems, backup systems, commissioning are being carried out.
- Implementation of server virtualization systems. Server virtualization involves the simultaneous operation of several virtual machines on the same physical server. Virtualization can significantly reduce the cost of equipment and software, simplify the information system, increase the flexibility and reliability of IT infrastructure, reduce the cost of electricity and maintenance. We are introducing Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere as virtualization systems.
- Implement basic TCP / IP network services. Installing DHCP, DNS, WINS.
- Implement a Windows domain and Active Directory. Active Directory is the core of the information system. It provides storage and management of information about all users and devices. Active Directory is a single point of authentication and authorization of users and applications across the enterprise.
- Deploy file servers. File servers provide storage of common company documents and provide access to them for all users of the enterprise. A tree structure of folders is created, each of which corresponds to certain departments of the company, and has unique permissions. Based on domain groups, access is divided into folders.
- Implement print servers. Print servers provide management of all printers in the organization, and also provide access to printers to users of the company. Printers are grouped by department, by location, grouped into pools by accessory to ensure load balancing. Print servers store and manage print queues.
- Deploying backup servers. Backup servers protect all enterprise electronic information. Schedules and backup methods are configured in accordance with the backup policy. Testing of backup and recovery mechanisms is underway.
- Installation of client workstations. Installation and configuration of workstations, laptops, telephones and other equipment with which users will work. All necessary applications are installed, computers are entered into the domain and user environment is configured.
- Installation of peripheral equipment. The installation, connection and configuration of printers, copiers, scanners, multifunction devices, etc. Network settings for devices are configured, printers are installed on print servers, scanners and faxes are configured to store copies on file or mail servers. Peripheral monitoring and control tools are being installed.
- Development of executive documentation, in particular, documentation describing the organization of the entire infrastructure and network
IT service outsourcing
The service that we offer is primarily a small and medium-sized business company. We are ready to provide a comprehensive turnkey service, as well as the provision of certain types of work and IT services, such as:
- tuning, optimization (in terms of cost and performance) and maintenance of PC users and workstations
- setup and maintenance of server and network equipment
- setup and maintenance of server virtualization systems, workstations and data storage systems
- setup and maintenance of company cloud infrastructures
- setting up and maintaining a backup system
- development, configuration and testing of DRP disaster recovery plan (Disaster Recovery Plan) as individual services, as well as for the entire IT infrastructure
- tuning and maintenance of a distributed printing system, optimizing productivity and reliability
- software licensing
- advice on improving business performance through modern IT solutions (bonus)
- placement of infrastructure elements and business applications in our data centers, data centers of our partners, in private or public clouds